Today, millions of travelers are using online reservation systems and hotel industry is trying to suit up online and demand is growing up for accommodation sector. These components bringing the competition for hoteliers.
It doesn’t matter you are a big branded hotel or a bed&breakfast. If you want to competing with thousands of hotels, you have to suit up the online.
Here are some strategies for being online!
- First of all, you need to introduce yourself clearly. When guests booking a hotel, they are not considering only prices. Hoteliers explanations are so important at this point and if you explain what drives you to provide the guest experience that will be so effective for guest choices.
- Websites are really effective for guest if your web site have content. But that shouldn’t be forgotten, content is so important. If the content is not effective, it can break your success too. At this point, you should prepare contents for your target market. For example, if you have a countryside hotel, you should talk about how will they enjoy the nature at your hotel. You need to make an interesting and impactful content for your website.
- Advertising on the internet can be expensive for you. If you want to competing as online, a strong Search Engine Optimization (SEO) will help you to succeed. SEO is an online marketing strategy for unpaid search engine results.
- If you want to be successful, you cannot ignore your online reviews and ratings. Keep an eye on your reviews, this is so important for understanding what guests are thinking about your brand and their wants.
- Being partner with online travel agencies a must for competing as online. OTA costs and third-party reservations can be expensive for you but that will increase your visibility online.
- Metasearch can be use at this point. Registering the free metasearch sites will help you to reach millions of potential guests and that will improve your visibility. With metasearch sites you can get direct bookings too.
Channel manager is simply that the accommodation providers can use to update all channels in one panel.
A hotel works with several channels at the same time and managing them one by one takes much of your time. You should enter your prices and restrictions to each channel. What about the availabilities? You should update it for every new reservation, modification and cancelation for every channel. Have you ever calculated how much time you are spending when updating the channels?
HMS is rescuer for you at this point. With HMS, you can update all of them in one panel. With this way, you can save most of your time and that means less effort.
Secondly, if you have not much room you cannot leave availabilities to chance. And the only way to not getting overbooked reservation, you have to be correct about your availabilities on each channel immediately when an update needed. That means a lot of time and work and you cannot be at the computer for every minute. At this point, HMS will update your availabilities automatically for you when you receive a reservation from a channel.
Also, our PMS and Online Booking Engine works with Channel Manager fully integrated.
Do you want to increase your revenue? If you are not using a channel manager, you might be giving less numbers for availabilities to OTAs. Or you are not working with much of them. With HMS, you can work how much OTAs you want and you can open all of your rooms for selling easily. It should be not forgotten that, more reservations mean more revenue.